- The gorgeous metallic X's are part of the Cotton + Steel basics from Fabric Spark.
- For the gusset, strap and top bands, I used Yarn Dyed Essex Linen, also from Fabric Spark
- The flap and lining are part of the Honeymoon collection by Sarah Watts, I got mine from the Fat Quarter Shop using my gift certificate I won as part of my Bag of the Month Club prize
- The Half Moon Magnetic Edge Clasp is an exclusive item from Emmaline Bags
- For interfacing, I used Pellon Craft Fuse on my exterior and lining; however, for my next Primrose, I will use Pellon Shapeflex 101 for the exterior and stick with craft fuse for the lining for nicer pleats and firm body.
- For the flap, I used one layer of Pellon Flex Foam, available at Funky Monkey Fabrics
More Tester photos
Discount and Where to Purchase the Pattern
UPDATE: Unfortunately, the Primrose Satchel pattern has been retired. The Lilac Mini Messenger will achieve a similar look (minus the pleating) and it's free! Click here to download the pattern.