- 16/32" cording - I don't know they don't just call it 1/2" haha!
- leather sewing machine needle
- fusible web tape (like wondertape) - this is optional but very helpful
- wonder clips, or similar - pins won't work, since they'll leave holes in the vinyl
- zipper foot
- 4 x 1.5" O-rings or rectangle rings
- fabric glue (like Beacon's fabritac)
- Fabric paint to match your vinyl (like Tulip soft fabric paint in matte - don't use "puffy" paint)
- small paint brush
- rivets and punch (optional)
- scotch tape
- thread to match vinyl
- sewing machine and basic supplies
This sounds like a big list, but don't let it intimidate you, many items you'll already have, and others you can use with other projects.
Cut 2 12" pieces of cording and wrap up each end with scotch tape.
If you follow this tutorial, I'd love to see your handles! Upload your picture at my contact form, and I'll share them here!