Anna from Noodlehead has generously set up a coupon code for my readers to save 20% off the Super Tote pattern. Use code STSAL, valid until August 31, 2015.
Daryl from Fabric Spark has also generously agreed to extend a discount to my readers, and I think you'll agree it's the perfect discount for this pattern: Save 15% off all Linen/Canvas fabrics, with code Happy15 until July 31, 2015
Yesterday we completed all the different pieces, and today we'll put them together to assemble and complete the bag.
Completing Lining with zipper
Now we attach the gussets! This is my favourite part!! Start by finding the centers of your assembled exterior bag front, then pin/clip center of gusset right sides together there and then matchup top of bag front with top of gusset and pin/clip there. You want to take your time with this step to make sure it's lined up nicely, use lots of pins or clips.
How To Win until August 5
- Post a picture of your completed Super Tote on Facebook using #HappyOkapiSTSAL, make sure the post is public so I can see it; it can be on your business page or personal page
- Post a picture of your completed Super Tote on Instagram using #HappyOkapiSTSAL, make sure the post is public so I can see it
- Email me a picture of your completed Super Tote
- Post a link of a picture of your completed Super Tote in the comments of the DAY 3 blog post (that's this one)
- Upload a picture of your completed Super Tote through my Contact form